OPzV batteries are valve-regulated (VRLA) batteries with immobilized electrolyte in GEL form with tubular positive plates. They are suitable when the application requires constant power for a long period of time without the need for maintenance. Designed to provide a high level of strength and many cycles in deep discharges. The optimized design offers very low self-discharge for a long period of storage without charging.
Allow installation in vertical and horizontal position.
When building battery systems with OPzV we offer design and construction of racks for horizontal and vertical installation meeting the specifics of the battery room.
We offer OPzV batteries from proven manufacturers SUNLIGHT , SACRED SUN , FIAMM , MIDAC
Properties and characteristics
- Excellent performance in cyclic deep discharges
- Maximum boot efficiency
- Stable undercharge characteristics
- Completely unserviceable
- Project life: 18+ years
- Number of cycles at 60% DoD: & gt; 2500
- Available Capacities:
– 2V cells from 200Ah to 3000Ah
– 6V blocks from 200Ah to 300Ah
– 12V blocks from 50Ah to 150Ah