Ni-Cd batteries are suitable for applications requiring security and long service life in extreme temperatures. The high resistance to shocks and vibrations and the long topping up intervals make them extremely suitable for railway transport and substations.
When delivering Nickel-Cadmium batteries for applications in various Locomotives, Wagons and Trailers, special boxes and cassettes are also available according to the installation requirements and voltage configuration.
Properties and characteristics
- Good deep dilution ability
- Wide operating temperature range -40 ° C to + 60 ° C
- Long service life at high temperatures
- Excellent performance at high power output
- Maximum boot efficiency
- Stable undercharge characteristics
- Extended refill intervals
- Project life: 18+ years
- Available Capacities:
– 1.2V cells from 20Ah to 500Ah